Indian Bank Recruitment 2020: Indian Bank has released a notification at www.indianbank.net.in for recruitment to the Post of Chief Risk Officer (CRO) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 12th November 2020.
Indian Bank Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||Indian Bank|
|Name of the Post||Chief Risk Officer (CRO)|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||As Per Indian Bank Official Notification|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|Indian Bank Official Website||www.indianbank.net.in|
Indian Bank Chief Risk Officer (CRO) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Indian Bank official notification candidate should have completed Graduate Degree, CA, CMA, CFA from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for Indian Bank jobs 2020 candidate age should not be less than 45 Years & more than 57 Years, As of 01st July 2020.
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through NEFT.
- All Candidates: Rs.1000/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Eligibility, Experience, Qualification, and Interview
How to Apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 – Chief Risk Officer (CRO) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to General Manager (CDO), Indian Bank, Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section, 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600014 on or before 12th November 2020.
Steps to Apply for Indian Bank Chief Risk Officer (CRO) Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the Indian Bank recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photographs, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- General Manager (CDO), Indian Bank, Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section, 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600014 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 12th November 2020.
Indian Bank Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||02nd November 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||12th November 2020|