Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020: Indian Coast Guard has released a notification at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of As Assistant Commandant General Duty in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 15th February 2020 05:00 PM
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Post||As Assistant Commandant General Duty|
|Total No of Posts||25|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 56,100-2,05,400/-|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Coast Guard Official Website||www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
Indian Coast Guard Promotion & Pay Scale
|Rank||Pay Level (PL)||Starting Basic Pay|
|Assistant Commandant||10||Rs. 56,100/-|
|Deputy Commandant||11||Rs. 67,700/-|
|Commandant (JG)||12||Rs. 78,800/-|
|Deputy Inspector General||13A||Rs. 1,31,100/-|
|Inspector General||14||Rs. 1,44,200/-|
|Additional Director General||15||Rs. 1,82,200/-|
Indian Coast Guard General Duty Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Indian Coast Guard official notification candidate should have completed Bachelors Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Psychological Test, Group Task and Personal Interview
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 – General Duty Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for Indian Coast Guard Govt jobs can apply through online at Indian Coast Guard official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in starts from 09th February 2020 10:00 AM to 15th February 2020 05:00 PM.
Steps to Apply for Indian Coast Guard General Duty Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through Indian Coast Guard official Website wwww.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate shoul have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Coast Guard will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Indian Coast Guard online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
Indian Coast Guard Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||09th February 2020 10:00 AM|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th February 2020 05:00 PM|