Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020: Indian Coast Guard has released a notification at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of 260 Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry 02/2020 Batch in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 02nd February 2020
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Post||Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry 02/2020 Batch|
|Total No of Posts||260|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Coast Guard Official Website||www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Indian Coast Guard official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for Indian Coast Guard jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 22 Years (born between 01st August 1998 to 31st July 2002)
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam & Physical Fitness Test
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 – Navik (General Duty) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for Indian Coast Guard Govt jobs can apply through online at Indian Coast Guard official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in starts from 26th January 2020 to 02nd February 2020.
Steps to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through Indian Coast Guard official Website wwww.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate shoul have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Coast Guard will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Indian Coast Guard online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
Indian Coast Guard Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||26th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02nd February 2020|