IOB Recruitment 2020: Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has released a notification at www.iob.in for recruitment to the posts of Security Guard in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 10th April 2020
IOB Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)|
|Name of the Post||Security Guard|
|Total No of Posts||24|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9560-18545/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|IOB Official Website||www.iob.in|
IOB Security Guard Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Indian Overseas Bank official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for IOB jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 26 Years, As on 01st March 2020
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Objective type Test – Online, Physical Fitness Test
How to Apply for IOB Recruitment 2020 – Security Guard Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for IOB Govt jobs can apply through online at IOB official website www.iob.in starts from 23rd March 2020 to 10th April 2020.
Steps to Apply for IOB Security Guard Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through IOB official Website wwww.iob.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Overseas Bank will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IOB online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
IOB Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||23rd March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th April 2020|