IOB Recruitment 2021: Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has released a notification at www.iob.in for recruitment to the posts of Compliance Function in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 25th March 2021
IOB Recruitment Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)|
|Name of the Post||Compliance Function|
|Total No of Posts||15|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 30,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|IOB Official Website||www.iob.in|
IOB Compliance Function Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
|Place of Posting||No of Posts|
|Central Office. Chennai||5|
|Chennai -I Region||1|
|Chennai -II Region||1|
|Kolkata -I Region||1|
|NCR Delhi Region||1|
Educational Qualification: As per the IOB recruitment norms.
Age Limit: To apply for IOB jobs 2021 candidate age should not be more than 65 Years.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for IOB Recruitment 2021 Compliance Function Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending the application form along with relevant documents (self-attested) to THE DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER, Indian Overseas Bank, Compliance Department, Central Office, 5th Floor, Annexe Building, 763, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 002 on or before 25th March 2021.
Steps to Apply for IOB Compliance Function Jobs 2021
- First of all, go through the IOB recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – The Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- THE DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER, Indian Overseas Bank, Compliance Department, Central Office, 5th Floor, Annexe Building, 763, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 002 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
IOB Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||01st March 2021|
|Last date to submit the Application||25th March 2021|