IOCL Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released a notification at www.iocl.com for recruitment to the posts of Apprentices in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 22nd November 2020
IOCL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Name of the Post||Apprentices, Data Entry Operator|
|Total No of Posts||482|
|Pay Scale||As Per IOCL Official Notification|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu, All India|
|IOCL Official Website||www.iocl.com|
IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Indian Oil Corporation Limited official notification candidate should have completed 12th/ ITI/ Bachelor Degree/ Diploma from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for IOCL jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum of 18 Years and Maximum of 24 Years.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020 – Apprentices Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for IOCL Govt jobs can apply online at IOCL official website www.iocl.com starts from 04th November 2020 to 22nd November 2020.
Steps to Apply for IOCL Apprentices Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through IOCL official Website wwww.iocl.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Oil Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IOCL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last click on submitting the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
IOCL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||04th November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22nd November 2020|