IOCL Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released a notification at www.iocl.com for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Officers in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before
06th May 2020 (Extended Upto 24th May 2020)
IOCL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Officers|
|Total No of Posts||Various|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 40,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|IOCL Official Website||www.iocl.com|
IOCL Assistant Officers Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Indian Oil Corporation Limited official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, and have passed the CA Intermediate/ CMA Intermediate from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for IOCL jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 30 Years,
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PwD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of different facets of knowledge, skill, attitude and aptitude
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Officers Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for IOCL Govt jobs can apply through online at IOCL official website www.iocl.com starts from 07th April 2020 to
06th May 2020 (Extended Upto 24th May 2020).
Steps to Apply for IOCL Assistant Officers Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through IOCL official Website wwww.iocl.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Oil Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IOCL online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
IOCL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||07th April 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online|