IPPB Recruitment 2022: India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has released a notification at ippbonline.com for recruitment to the Post of Grameen Dak Sevaks (GDS) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 20-May-2022
IPPB Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||India Post Payments Bank (IPPB)|
|Post Details||Grameen Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|Salary||Rs.30000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|IPPB Official Website||ippbonline.com|
IPPB Vacancy Details:
|States||No of Posts|
|Jammu and Kashmir||5|
IPPB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IPPB official notification candidates should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidate Should have Minimum 2 years of experience as a GDS.
As per the India Post Payments Bank Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 25 years and a maximum of 35 years , as on 30-Apr-2022.
- All Candidates: Rs.700/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Online Written Exam, Language Proficiency Test
How to apply for IPPB Recruitment (Grameen Dak Sevaks (GDS)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IPPB official website ippbonline.com, Starts from 10-05-2022 to 20-May-2022
Steps to Apply for IPPB Grameen Dak Sevaks (GDS) Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through IPPB official website ippbonline.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. India Post Payments Bank will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IPPB online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-May-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 20-05-2022
- Last Date for Printing your application: 04-06-2022
- Date of Download of Admit cards for Online Examination: 7-10 days after last date of submission of application
- Tentative Date of Online Examination & Declaration of the Result: June-2022
IPPB Notification Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.