IREL Recruitment 2020: Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) has released a notification at www.irel.co.in for recruitment to the posts of Apprentices in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 05th August 2020.
IREL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL)|
|Name of the Post||Apprentices|
|Total No of Posts||21|
|Pay Scale||As Per IREL Official Notification|
|Job Location||Kanyakumari – Tamilnadu|
|IREL Official Website||www.irel.co.in|
IREL Apprentices Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
Age Limit: To apply for IREL jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 25 Years, As on 05th August 2020
SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
PWBD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for IREL Recruitment 2020 – Apprentices Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Manager (Personnel), IREL (India) Limited, Manavalakurichi, Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu – 629252 on or before 05th August 2020.
Steps to Apply for IREL Apprentices Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the IREL recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Eligible Candidates must register themselves in the Portal of Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship, Government of India
(apprenticeshipindia.org.in) for Trade Apprentices and in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme of MHRD (mhrdnats.gov.in) for Graduate/Technician Apprentices before applying against this advertisement.
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The Manager (Personnel), IREL (India) Limited, Manavalakurichi, Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu – 629252 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 05th August 2020.
IREL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||06th July 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||05th August 2020|