IT Department Recruitment 2020: Income Tax Department (IT Department) has released a notification at www.incometaxindia.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Joint Commissioner in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 60 days from the date of publication of this Advertisement in the Employment News.
IT Department Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department (IT Department)|
|Name of the Post||Joint Commissioner|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|IT Department Official Website||www.incometaxindia.gov.in|
IT Department Joint Commissioner Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Qualification: Candidate should have 10 years of Experience in Enforcement of Regulatory Laws or Investigation of Offences and Collection of Intelligence relating thereto.
Age Limit: As per the IT Department Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for IT Department Recruitment 2020 – Joint Commissioner Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Room No. 51-II, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance, North Block, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
Steps to Apply for IT Department Joint Commissioner Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the IT Department recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photographs, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- Room No. 51-II, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance, North Block, New Delhi – 110001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
IT Department Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||18th June 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News|
IT Department Joint Commissioner Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Official Notification & Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE