IT Department Recruitment 2020: Income Tax Department (IT Department) has released a notification at www.incometaxindia.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Competent Authority & Administrator (Group ‘A’) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 17th August 2020.
IT Department Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department (IT Department)|
|Name of the Post||Competent Authority & Administrator (Group ‘A’)|
|Total No of Posts||Not Specified|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|IT Department Official Website||www.incometaxindia.gov.in|
IT Department Competent Authority & Administrator (Group ‘A’) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Qualification: Commissioner of Customs or Commissioner of Central Excise or Commissioner of Income Tax or any other Officer not below the Rank of Joint Secretary to the Government of India.
Age Limit: As per the IT Department Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for IT Department Recruitment 2020 – Competent Authority & Administrator (Group ‘A’) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Office of Competent Authority & Administrator, Chennai, Tamilnadu on or before 17th August 2020.
Steps to Apply for IT Department Competent Authority & Administrator (Group ‘A’) Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the IT Department recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Office of Competent Authority & Administrator, Chennai, Tamilnadu (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 17th August 2020.
IT Department Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||18th June 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||17th August 2020|