ITBP Recruitment 2020: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has released a notification at www.itbpolice.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Constable (GD) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 26th August 2020
ITBP Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Name of the Post||Constable (GD)|
|Total No of Posts||51|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 21,700-69,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|ITBP Official Website||www.itbpolice.nic.in|
ITBP Constable (GD) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per the ITBP recruitment norms.
Age Limit: As per the ITBP Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General & OBC Male Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. Nil/-
Selection Process: On the basis of written exam or Interview
How to Apply for ITBP Recruitment 2020 – Constable (GD) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for ITBP Govt jobs can apply online at ITBP official website www.itbpolice.nic.in starts from 13th July 2020 to 26th August 2020.
Steps to Apply for ITBP Constable (GD) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through ITBP official Website wwww.itbpolice.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ITBP online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last click on submitting the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
ITBP Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||13th July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26th August 2020|