KAPL Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) has released a notification at www.kaplindia.com for recruitment to the posts of Management Trainee in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 21st September 2020
KAPL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL)|
|Name of the Post||Management Trainee|
|Total No of Posts||8|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 17000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bengaluru – Karnataka|
|KAPL Official Website||www.kaplindia.com|
KAPL Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited official notification candidate should have completed B.Pharmacy/ M Pharmacy from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for KAPL jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 26 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for KAPL Recruitment 2020 – Management Trainee Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Nirman Bhavan, Dr.Rajkumar Road, 1st Block, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru – 560 010 on or before 21st September 2020.
Steps to Apply for KAPL Management Trainee Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the KAPL recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Nirman Bhavan, Dr.Rajkumar Road, 1st Block, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru – 560 010 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
KAPL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||14th September 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||21st September 2020|