KMML Recruitment 2020: Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML) has released a notification at www.kmml.com for recruitment to the posts of Jr. Operator Trainee, Machinist Trainee in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 19th November 2020.
KMML Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML)|
|Name of the Post||Jr. Operator Trainee, Machinist Trainee|
|Total No of Posts||51|
|Job Location||Kollam – Kerala|
|KMML Official Website||www.kmml.com|
KMML Jr. Operator Trainee, Machinist Trainee Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Junior Operator Trainee||34||Degree, Diploma|
|Junior Boiler and Utility Operator Trainee||2||SSLC, Diploma, ITI|
|Junior Technician Welder Trainee||5||SSLC, ITI|
|Junior Technician Fitter Trainee||8|
|Junior Technician Machinist Trainee||2||SSLC, Diploma, ITI|
Age Limit: To apply for KMML jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 26 Years, As on 01st January 2020
SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
OBC Candidates: 3 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
SC/ST Candidates: Nil
General/OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for KMML Recruitment 2020 – Jr. Operator Trainee, Machinist Trainee Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to ‘HEAD OF DEPARTMENT (P&A/L)’, The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd, PB No.4, Sankaramangalam, Chavara, Kollam – 691583 on or before 19th November 2020.
Steps to Apply for KMML Jr. Operator Trainee, Machinist Trainee Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the KMML recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- ‘HEAD OF DEPARTMENT (P&A/L)’, The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd, PB No.4, Sankaramangalam, Chavara, Kollam – 691583 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 19th November 2020.
KMML Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||31st October 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||19th November 2020|