KVB Bank Recruitment 2020: Karur Vysya Bank (KVB Bank) has released a notification at www.kvb.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Business Development Associate in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 30th June 2020.
KVB Bank Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||Karur Vysya Bank (KVB Bank)|
|Name of the Post||Business Development Associate|
|Total No of Posts||Various|
|Pay Scale||As Per KVB Bank Official Notification|
|Job Location||Karur – Tamilnadu|
|KVB Bank Official Website||www.kvb.co.in|
KVB Bank Business Development Associate Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Karur Vysya Bank official notification candidate should have completed Graduate from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for KVB Bank jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 28 Years, As on 30th June 2020
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for KVB Bank Recruitment 2020 – Business Development Associate Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for KVB Bank Govt jobs can apply through online at KVB Bank official website www.kvb.co.in starts from 01st June 2020 to 30th June 2020.
Steps to Apply for KVB Bank Business Development Associate Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through KVB Bank official Website wwww.kvb.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate shoul have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Karur Vysya Bank will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the KVB Bank online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for farther Reference.
KVB Bank Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||01st June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th June 2020|