Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Madras (Madras High Court) has released a notification at hcmadras.tn.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Additional Advocate General, State Government Pleader in Chennai – Tamilnadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 29-Jul-2021
Madras High Court Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||High Court of Madras (Madras High Court)|
|Post Details||Additional Advocate General, State Government Pleader|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|Madras High Court Official Website||hcmadras.tn.nic.in|
Madras High Court Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Additional Advocate General||9|
|State Government Pleader||1|
|Special Government Pleader||33|
|Additional Government Pleader||55|
Educational Qualification: As per Madras High Court official notification candidate should have completed LLB from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the High Court of Madras recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 60 years.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Madras High Court Recruitment (Additional Advocate General, State Government Pleader) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the To The Secretary to Government, Public Department, Secretariat, Chennai-600009 on or before 29-Jul-2021
Steps to Apply for Madras High Court Additional Advocate General, State Government Pleader Jobs 2021
- First of all, go through the Madras High Court recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last, sent the application form to the below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-Jul-2021
Madras High Court Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: hcmadras.tn.nic.in