Madras University Recruitment 2020: University of Madras (Madras University) has released a notification at www.unom.ac.in for recruitment to the posts of University Research Fellowship in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 17th February 2020
Madras University Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||University of Madras (Madras University)|
|Name of the Post||University Research Fellowship|
|Total No of Posts||41|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|Madras University Official Website||www.unom.ac.in|
Madras University University Research Fellowship Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per University of Madras official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Madras University Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
All Candidates: Rs. 200/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Personal Interview
How to Apply for Madras University Recruitment 2020 – University Research Fellowship Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to as per official notification on or before 17th February 2020.
Steps to Apply for Madras University University Research Fellowship Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Madras University recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- as per official notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Madras University Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||10th February 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||17th February 2020|