Madras University Recruitment 2021: University of Madras (Madras University) has released a notification at www.unom.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellowship in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 09th March 2021
Madras University Recruitment Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|University Name||University of Madras (Madras University)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 31,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Madras University Official Website||www.unom.ac.in|
Madras University Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per University of Madras official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Madras University Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for Madras University Recruitment 2021 Junior Research Fellowship Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending the application form along with relevant documents (self-attested) to Dr. V. Bhuvarahamurthy, PhD Professor and Head and Principal Investigator DST-CSRI-Project Department of Medical Biochemistry Dr. ALM PGIBMS University of Madras Taramani Chennai – 600 113 on or before 09th March 2021.
Steps to Apply for Madras University Junior Research Fellowship Jobs 2021
- First of all, go through the Madras University recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – The Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- Dr. V. Bhuvarahamurthy, PhD Professor and Head and Principal Investigator DST-CSRI-Project Department of Medical Biochemistry Dr. ALM PGIBMS University of Madras Taramani Chennai – 600 113 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Madras University Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||22nd February 2021|
|Last date to submit the Application||09th March 2021|