Madras University Recruitment 2021: University of Madras (Madras University) has released a notification at www.unom.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Post Doctoral Fellow in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 08th April 2021
Madras University Recruitment Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|University Name||University of Madras (Madras University)|
|Name of the Post||Post Doctoral Fellow/ Project Fellow|
|Total No of Posts||Various|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 55,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Madras University Official Website||www.unom.ac.in|
Madras University Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per University of Madras official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation, Ph.D from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for Madras University jobs 2021 candidate age should not be more than 40 Years.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for Madras University Recruitment 2021 Post Doctoral Fellow Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending the application form along with relevant documents (self-attested) to The Professor & HOD, Department of Anatomy, University of Madras, Dr.Arcot Lakshmanaswamy Mudaliar PG Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Taramani, Chennai-600113 on or before 08th April 2021.
Steps to Apply for Madras University Post Doctoral Fellow Jobs 2021
- First of all, go through the Madras University recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – The Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- The Professor & HOD, Department of Anatomy, University of Madras, Dr.Arcot Lakshmanaswamy Mudaliar PG Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Taramani, Chennai-600113 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Madras University Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||31st March 2021|
|Last date to submit the Application||08th April 2021|