Madras University Recruitment 2022: University of Madras (Madras University) has released a notification at unom.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Fellow, Guest Lecturer in Chennai – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 06-Oct-2022
Madras University Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||University of Madras (Madras University)|
|Post Details||Project Fellow, Guest Lecturer|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Madras University Official Website||unom.ac.in|
University of Madras Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Madras University Recruitment required eligibility details
University of Madras Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Madras University official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, MA, Post Graduation, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Project Fellow||Graduation, Post Graduation|
|Guest Lecturer||MA in Hindi, Ph.D|
University of Madras Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Project Fellow||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Guest Lecturer||As Per Norms|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment (Project Fellow, Guest Lecturer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the As Given Below on or before 06-Oct-2022
Offline Address Details
- Project Fellow: The Asst. Prof., & Head (I/C), Anna Centre for Public Affairs, University of Madras, Chepauk Campus, Chennai-600005 and Also Send Soft copy of Application through Email: [email protected] gmail.com
- Guest Lecturer: Professor & Head Department of Hindi University of Madras, Marina Campus, Chennai-600005
Steps to Apply for Madras University Project Fellow, Guest Lecturer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Madras University recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-Oct-2022
Madras University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification for Guest Lecturer pdf: Click Here
- Official Notification for Project Fellow Post: Click Here
- Official Website: unom.ac.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.