Madras University Recruitment 2022: University of Madras (Madras University) has released a notification at unom.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Fellow in Chennai – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 16-Aug-2022
Madras University Vacancy Details August 2022
|Organization Name||University of Madras (Madras University)|
|Post Details||Project Fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Madras University Official Website||unom.ac.in|
Madras University Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Project Fellow (T1P5PF4)||1|
|Project Fellow (T1P5PF5)||1|
|Project Fellow (Theme 2)||1|
Madras University Recruitment required eligibility details
Madras University Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per Madras University official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation Degree, M.Sc, M.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Project Fellow (T1P5PF4): Post Graduation Degree in Anatomy/ Neuroscience/ Life Sciences
- Project Fellow (T1P5PF5): Post Graduation Degree in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Botany & Zoology
- Project Fellow (Theme 2): M.Sc/ M.Tech in Nanoscience/ Nanotechnology
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment (Project Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the As Given Below on or before 16-Aug-2022
Madras University Offline Address and Email Id Details
- Project Fellow (T1P5PF4): The Assistant Professor, Department of Anatomy, University of Madras, Taramani Campus, Chennai–600 113 and also send Through Email Id: [email protected]
- Project Fellow (T1P5PF5): The Assistant Professor, Department of Biotechnology, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai–600 025 and also send Through Email Id: [email protected]
- Project Fellow (Theme 2): The Assistant Professor, National Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai–600 025 and also send Through Email Id: j[email protected]
Steps to Apply for Madras University Project Fellow Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Madras University recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 04-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-Aug-2022
Madras University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification for Project Fellow pdf: Click Here
- Official Notification for Project Fellow (Theme 2) Post: Click Here
- Official Website: unom.ac.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.