Madras University Recruitment 2022: University of Madras (Madras University) has released a notification at unom.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Guest Lecturer, Teaching and Research Fellow in Chennai – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 11-Jul-2022
Madras University Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||University of Madras (Madras University)|
|Post Details||Guest Lecturer, Teaching and Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 – 20,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Madras University Official Website||unom.ac.in|
Madras University Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Teaching and Research Fellow||3|
Madras University Recruitment required eligibility details
Madras University Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per Madras University official notification candidate should have completed Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Guest Lecturer: Ph.D in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Geophysics/ Remote Sensing.
- Teaching and Research Fellow: Ph.D in Applied Geology
Madras University Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Guest Lecturer||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Teaching and Research Fellow||Rs. 15,000/-|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment (Guest Lecturer, Teaching and Research Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Professor & Head, Department of Applied Geology, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Multistory Building 5th Floor, Chennai-600025. on or before 11-Jul-2022
Venue for Interview: Department of Applied Geology, University of Madras, Guindy Campus.
Steps to Apply for Madras University Guest Lecturer, Teaching and Research Fellow Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Madras University recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-Jul-2022
- Date of Interview: 14th July 2022
Madras University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: unom.ac.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.