Madurai Social Welfare Office Recruitment 2020: Madurai Social Welfare Office has released a notification at www.madurai.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of IT Staff in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 10th September 2020
Madurai Social Welfare Office Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Madurai Social Welfare Office|
|Name of the Post||IT Staff|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 18000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Madurai – Tamil Nadu|
|Madurai Social Welfare Office Official Website||www.madurai.nic.in|
Madurai Social Welfare Office IT Staff Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Madurai Social Welfare Office official notification candidate should have completed Bachelors Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Madurai Social Welfare Office Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for Madurai Social Welfare Office Recruitment 2020 – IT Staff Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to District Social Welfare Office, 35 East 2nd Cross Street, K.K. Nagar, Madurai – 20 on or before 10th September 2020.
Steps to Apply for Madurai Social Welfare Office IT Staff Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Madurai Social Welfare Office recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- District Social Welfare Office, 35 East 2nd Cross Street, K.K. Nagar, Madurai – 20 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Madurai Social Welfare Office Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||01st September 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||10th September 2020|