MIB Recruitment 2020: Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB) has released a notification at www.mib.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Regional Officers in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 60 Days from the Date of Publication of this Advertisement in the Employment News.
MIB Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB)|
|Name of the Post||Regional Officers|
|Total No of Posts||9|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Chennai – Kolkata – Bengaluru|
|MIB Official Website||www.mib.gov.in|
MIB Regional Officers Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Ministry of Information and Broadcasting official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for MIB jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 56 Years,
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary (Per Month)|
|Additional Regional Officers||1||Rs.67700-208700/-|
How to Apply for MIB Recruitment 2020 – Regional Officers Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Under Secretary (Films), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, A-Wing, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 60 Days from the Date of Publication of this Advertisement in the Employment News.
Steps to Apply for MIB Regional Officers Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the MIB recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Under Secretary (Films), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, A-Wing, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi – 110001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 60 Days from the Date of Publication of this Advertisement in the Employment News.
MIB Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||29th July 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||60 Days from the Date of Publication of this Advertisement in the Employment News|