Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2020: Ministry of Culture has released a notification at www.indiaculture.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Director in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 31st October 2020.
Ministry of Culture Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Ministry of Culture|
|Name of the Post||Director|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||Thanjavur – Tamilnadu|
|Ministry of Culture Official Website||www.indiaculture.nic.in|
Ministry of Culture Director Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Ministry of Culture official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for Ministry of Culture jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 65 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2020 – Director Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Office of the Hon’ble Governor of Tamil Nadu, Raj Bhawan, Chennai on or before 31st October 2020.
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Culture Director Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Ministry of Culture recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Office of the Hon’ble Governor of Tamil Nadu, Raj Bhawan, Chennai (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 31st October 2020.
Ministry of Culture Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||13th October 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||31st October 2020|