Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2020: Ministry of Finance has released a notification at www.finmin.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Canteen Attendant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 31st January 2020.
Ministry of Finance Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Ministry of Finance|
|Name of the Post||Canteen Attendant|
|Total No of Posts||3|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|Ministry of Finance Official Website||www.finmin.nic.in|
Ministry of Finance Canteen Attendant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Ministry of Finance official notification candidate should have completed Matriculation from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for Ministry of Finance jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 25 Years,
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2020 – Canteen Attendant Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Additional Commissioner of GST & Central Excise, Chennai North Commissionerate, No. 26/1, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034 on or before 31st January 2020.
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Finance Canteen Attendant Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Ministry of Finance recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Additional Commissioner of GST & Central Excise, Chennai North Commissionerate, No. 26/1, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 31st January 2020.
Ministry of Finance Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||14th January 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||31st January 2020|