Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2020: Ministry of Finance has released a notification at www.finmin.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Assistant, Inspector, Superintendent in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 60 days from the date of Issue of this Advertisement.
Ministry of Finance Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Ministry of Finance|
|Name of the Post||Assistant, Inspector, Superintendent|
|Total No of Posts||7|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|Ministry of Finance Official Website||www.finmin.nic.in|
Ministry of Finance Assistant, Inspector, Superintendent Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Superintendent (Admn.)||1||Two Years Experience in Administration, Establishment & Accounts Matter||Rs.44900/-|
|Private Secretary||1||Three and Six Years of Regular Service in Relevant field|
|Inspector||2||Inspector, Head Clerks, Tax Assistant of Income Tax||Rs.35400/-|
|Assistant||3||Upper Division Clerk or Tax Assistant of the Central or State Government Departments|
Age Limit: To apply for Ministry of Finance jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 56 Years,
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2020 – Assistant, Inspector, Superintendent Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Office of the Competent Authority, Smugglers and Foreign Exchange Manipulators (Forfeiture of Property), & Narcotic Drugs & Psychotropic Substances Acts, “UTSAV”, No.64/1 , G.N. Chetty Road, T.Nagar, Chennai – 600017 on or before 60 days from the date of Issue of this Advertisement.
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Finance Assistant, Inspector, Superintendent Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Ministry of Finance recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Office of the Competent Authority, Smugglers and Foreign Exchange Manipulators (Forfeiture of Property), & Narcotic Drugs & Psychotropic Substances Acts, “UTSAV”, No.64/1 , G.N. Chetty Road, T.Nagar, Chennai – 600017 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 60 days from the date of Issue of this Advertisement.
Ministry of Finance Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||08th October 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||60 days from the date of Issue of this Advertisement|