Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2020: Ministry of Finance has released a notification at www.finmin.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Assistant, Stenographer, UDC in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 02nd November 2020 05:30 PM.
Ministry of Finance Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Ministry of Finance|
|Name of the Post||Assistant, Stenographer, UDC|
|Total No of Posts||51|
|Job Location||Bangalore – Chennai – Madurai – Ernakulam|
|Ministry of Finance Official Website||www.finmin.nic.in|
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Stenographer Grade – I||16|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||11|
Ministry of Finance Assistant, Stenographer, UDC Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per the Ministry of Finance recruitment norms.
Age Limit: To apply for Ministry of Finance jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 56 Years, As on 02nd November 2020
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2020 – Assistant, Stenographer, UDC Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Secretary/Registrar, Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunal, No.55, Ethiraj Salai, 4th Floor, Indian Bank Zonal Office, Egmore, Chennai – 600008 on or before 02nd November 2020 05:30 PM.
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Finance Assistant, Stenographer, UDC Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Ministry of Finance recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The Secretary/Registrar, Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunal, No.55, Ethiraj Salai, 4th Floor, Indian Bank Zonal Office, Egmore, Chennai – 600008 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 02nd November 2020 05:30 PM.
Ministry of Finance Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||31st October 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||02nd November 2020 05:30 PM|