Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2020: Ministry of Finance has released a notification at www.finmin.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Competent Authority & Administrator in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 10th May 2020.
Ministry of Finance Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Ministry of Finance|
|Name of the Post||Competent Authority & Administrator|
|Total No of Posts||Not Specified|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|Ministry of Finance Official Website||www.finmin.nic.in|
Ministry of Finance Competent Authority & Administrator Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Qualification: Candidate should be the Commissioner of Customs or Commissioner of Central Excise or Commissioner of Income Tax or any other Officer not below the rank of Joint Secretary to the Government of India.
Age Limit: As per the Ministry of Finance Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2020 – Competent Authority & Administrator Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Office of the Competent Authority & Administrator, Chennai, Tamilnadu on or before 10th May 2020.
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Finance Competent Authority & Administrator Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Ministry of Finance recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Office of the Competent Authority & Administrator, Chennai, Tamilnadu (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 10th May 2020.
Ministry of Finance Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||16th March 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||10th May 2020|