Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2020: Ministry of Finance has released a notification at www.finmin.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Member in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 28th September 2020.
Ministry of Finance Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Ministry of Finance|
|Name of the Post||Member|
|Total No of Posts||Not Specified|
|Pay Scale||As Per Ministry of Finance Official Notification|
|Job Location||Chennai – Mumbai|
|Ministry of Finance Official Website||www.finmin.nic.in|
Ministry of Finance Member Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per the Ministry of Finance recruitment norms.
Age Limit: As per the Ministry of Finance Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2020 – Member Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Shri Rajinder Kumar, Under Secretary to the Govt. of India, Department of Revenue, Room No. 77-A, North Block, New Delhi on or before 28th September 2020 and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Finance Member Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Ministry of Finance recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Shri Rajinder Kumar, Under Secretary to the Govt. of India, Department of Revenue, Room No. 77-A, North Block, New Delhi and em ail to email@example.com(in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 28th September 2020.
Ministry of Finance Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||28th August 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||28th September 2020|