MKU Recruitment 2020: Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) has released a notification at www.mkuniversity.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 29th September 2020.
MKU Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||Madurai – Tamilnadu|
|MKU Official Website||www.mkuniversity.ac.in|
MKU Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Madurai Kamaraj University official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the MKU Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Documents Verification, Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for MKU Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Dr. P. Varalakshmi, Principal Investigator – Aquagri Project, Department of Molecular Microbiology, School of Biotechnology, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625021 on or before 29th September 2020 or email to email@example.com
Steps to Apply for MKU Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the MKU recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Dr. P. Varalakshmi, Principal Investigator – Aquagri Project, Department of Molecular Microbiology, School of Biotechnology, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625021 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 29th September 2020.
MKU Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||12th September 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||29th September 2020|