MKU Recruitment 2020: Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) has released a notification at www.mkuniversity.ac.in for recruitment to the posts of Young Professional YP-I in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 08th August 2020.
MKU Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)|
|Name of the Post||Young Professional YP-I|
|Total No of Posts||2|
|Job Location||Madurai – Tamilnadu|
|MKU Official Website||www.mkuniversity.ac.in|
MKU Young Professional YP-I Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Madurai Kamaraj University official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc, M.Sc from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for MKU jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 45 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for MKU Recruitment 2020 – Young Professional YP-I Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Dr. K. Jayakumar, Principal Investigator, ICAR-NICRA Project, Department of Animal Behavior & Physiology, School of Biological Sciences, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625021 on or before 08th August 2020 or email it to email@example.com
Steps to Apply for MKU Young Professional YP-I Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the MKU recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Dr. K. Jayakumar, Principal Investigator, ICAR-NICRA Project, Department of Animal Behavior & Physiology, School of Biological Sciences, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625021 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 08th August 2020.
MKU Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||22nd July 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||08th August 2020|