MKU Recruitment 2020: Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) has released a notification at www.mkuniversity.ac.in for recruitment to the posts of Guest Lecturers in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 04th September 2020.
MKU Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)|
|Name of the Post||Guest Lecturers|
|Total No of Posts||35|
|Pay Scale||As Per MKU Official Notification|
|Job Location||Madurai – Tamilnadu|
|MKU Official Website||www.mkuniversity.ac.in|
|Subject Name||No of Posts|
MKU Guest Lecturers Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Qualification: Eligible Teachers who are already working in Colleges/Universities/Qualified Unemployed Candidates can apply.
Age Limit: As per the MKU Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for MKU Recruitment 2020 – Guest Lecturers Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Director (FAC), Madurai Kamaraj University Evening College, MKU City Campus, Alagarkoil Road, Madurai – 625002 on or before 04th September 2020 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for MKU Guest Lecturers Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the MKU recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Director (FAC), Madurai Kamaraj University Evening College, MKU City Campus, Alagarkoil Road, Madurai – 625002 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) or by email to email@example.com on or before 04th September 2020.
MKU Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||27th August 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||04th September 2020|