MKU Recruitment 2020: Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) has released a notification at www.mkuniversity.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Director & Registrar in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 03rd July 2020 05:45 PM.
MKU Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)|
|Name of the Post||Director & Registrar|
|Total No of Posts||Not Specified|
|Job Location||Madurai – Tamilnadu|
|MKU Official Website||www.mkuniversity.ac.in|
MKU Director & Registrar Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Madurai Kamaraj University official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree, Ph.D from any of the recognized board or University.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
SC/ST Candidates: Rs.295/-
All Other Candidates: Rs.590/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for MKU Recruitment 2020 – Director & Registrar Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the below addresses on or before 03rd July 2020 05:45 PM.
Steps to Apply for MKU Director & Registrar Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the MKU recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to the below addresses (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 03rd July 2020 05:45 PM.
Address for Director Post: The Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai – 625021, Tamil Nadu, India
Address for Registrar Post: Vice-Chancellor, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625021
MKU Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||10th June 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||03rd July 2020 05:45 PM|