MKU Recruitment 2020: Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) has released a notification at www.mkuniversity.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Research Assistant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 20th October 2020
MKU Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)|
|Name of the Post||Research Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Madurai – Tamil Nadu|
|MKU Official Website||www.mkuniversity.ac.in|
MKU Research Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Madurai Kamaraj University official notification candidate should have completed Ph.D/ M.Phil/ Post Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the MKU Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for MKU Recruitment 2020 – Research Assistant Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Dr.R.Pavananthi Vembulu, Project Director, ICSSR-IMPRESS, Department of Political Science, Directorate of Distance Education, Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai-625021 on or before 20th October 2020.
Steps to Apply for MKU Research Assistant Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the MKU recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Dr.R.Pavananthi Vembulu, Project Director, ICSSR-IMPRESS, Department of Political Science, Directorate of Distance Education, Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai-625021 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
MKU Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||05th October 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||20th October 2020|