MKU Recruitment 2020: Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) has released a notification at www.mkuniversity.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 15th October 2020.
MKU Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||Madurai – Tamilnadu|
|MKU Official Website||www.mkuniversity.ac.in|
MKU Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Madurai Kamaraj University official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc, NET from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the MKU Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for MKU Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for MKU Govt jobs can apply through online at MKU official website www.mkuniversity.ac.in starts from 01st October 2020 to 15th October 2020.
Steps to Apply for MKU Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through MKU official Website www.mkuniversity.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Madurai Kamaraj University will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the MKU online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
MKU Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||01st October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th October 2020|
MKU Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE
Note: For more details, Contact Ph: +91-9566978029, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com