MTWU Recruitment 2020: Walk-in-Interview for 05 Guest Faculty vacancies. MTWU invited eligible and interested candidates to attend the walk-in-interview to fill up Guest Faculty Posts through Latest MTWU official notification September-2020. Job Seekers who are looking for a career in Tamilnadu Government can make use of this opportunity. Walk-interview for these MTWU Guest Faculty jobs will held on 23rd September 2020 11:00 AM.
MTWU Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Mother Teresa Women’s University (MTWU)|
|Name of the Post||Guest Faculty|
|Total No of Posts||5|
|Job Location||Kodaikanal – Tamilnadu|
|MTWU Official Website||www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in|
MTWU Guest Faculty Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Mother Teresa Women’s University official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduate, NET, SET, Ph.D from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the MTWU Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Online Interview
How to Apply for MTWU Recruitment 2020 – Guest Faculty Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Registrar, Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal, Tamilnadu and attend the Online Interview on 23rd September 2020 11:00 AM.
Steps to Apply for MTWU Guest Faculty Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the MTWU recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The Registrar, Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal, Tamilnadu (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) and attend the Online Interview on 23rd September 2020 11:00 AM.
MTWU Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Date of notification Released||22nd September 2020|
|Walk-In Date||23rd September 2020 11:00 AM|