MTWU Recruitment 2020: Mother Teresa Women’s University (MTWU) has released a notification at www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in for recruitment to the posts of Guest Faculty in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 15th September 2020 11:00 AM.
MTWU Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Mother Teresa Women’s University (MTWU)|
|Name of the Post||Guest Faculty|
|Total No of Posts||7|
|Job Location||Kodaikanal – Tamilnadu|
|MTWU Official Website||www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in|
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Guest Faculty (PG)||2|
|Guest Faculty (Govt. Arts and Science College)||5|
MTWU Guest Faculty Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Mother Teresa Women’s University official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduate, NET, SET, Ph.D from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the MTWU Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for MTWU Recruitment 2020 – Guest Faculty Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Registrar, Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal on or before 15th September 2020 11:00 AM.
Steps to Apply for MTWU Guest Faculty Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the MTWU recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The Registrar, Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 15th September 2020 11:00 AM.
MTWU Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||12th September 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||15th September 2020 11:00 AM|