NABARD Recruitment 2020: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released a notification at www.nabard.org for recruitment to the posts of Risk Manager, Project Manager in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 23rd August 2020.
NABARD Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Name of the Post||Risk Manager, Project Manager|
|Total No of Posts||13|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|NABARD Official Website||www.nabard.org|
NABARD Risk Manager, Project Manager Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Project Manager – Application Management||1||Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree||Rs.300000/-|
|Senior Analyst – Information Security Operations||1||Rs.250000/-|
|Senior Analyst – Network/SDWAN Operations||1|
|Project Manager – IT Operations/Infrastructure Services||1|
|Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant||1||Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate||Rs.375000/-|
|Cyber Security Manager (CSM)||1||Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree|
|Additional Cyber Security Manager (ACSM)||1||Rs.250000/-|
|Additional Chief Risk Manager||2||Degree, Graduate, Post Graduate, MBA, CA, CS, CFA||Rs.300000/-|
|Risk Managers||4||Graduate, Post Graduate, CA or CFA or ICWA, ACS, CAIIB||Rs.250000/-|
Age Limit: To apply for NABARD jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 62 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
Application Fee for SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Nil
Application Fee for All Other Candidates: Rs.750/-
Intimation Charges for All Candidates: Rs.50/-
Selection Process: The candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
How to Apply for NABARD Recruitment 2020 – Risk Manager, Project Manager Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for NABARD Govt jobs can apply through online at NABARD official website www.nabard.org starts from 07th August 2020 to 23rd August 2020.
Steps to Apply for NABARD Risk Manager, Project Manager Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through NABARD official Website wwww.nabard.org
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NABARD online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last click on submitting the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
NABARD Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||07th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd August 2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Online Fees or Intimation Charges||23rd August 2020|