NABARD Recruitment 2021: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released a notification at www.nabard.org for recruitment to the posts of Student Internship Scheme 2021-22 in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 05th March 2021.
NABARD Recruitment Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Name of the Post||Student Internship Scheme 2021-22|
|Total No of Posts||75|
|Pay Scale (Stipend)||Rs.18000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NABARD Official Website||www.nabard.org|
|HOD/RO/TE Name||No of Posts|
|Jammu & Kashmir||2|
|Maharashtra (Excluding Mumbai)||3|
|Head Office, Mumbai (DEAR)||10|
NABARD Student Internship Scheme 2021-22 Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduate from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the NABARD Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for NABARD Recruitment 2021 Student Internship Scheme 2021-22 Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for NABARD Govt jobs can apply online at NABARD official website www.nabard.org starts from 09th February 2021 to 05th March 2021.
Steps to Apply for NABARD Student Internship Scheme 2021-22 Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through NABARD official Website www.nabard.org
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NABARD online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for farther Reference.
NABARD Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||09th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05th March 2021|