NABCONS Recruitment 2020: NABARD Consultancy Services Private Limited (NABCONS) has released a notification at www.nabcons.com for recruitment to the Post of Associate Consultant-Company Secretary in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 01st February 2020
NABCONS Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||NABARD Consultancy Services Private Limited (NABCONS)|
|Name of the Post||Associate Consultant-Company Secretary|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||All India|
|NABCONS Official Website||www.nabcons.com|
NABCONS Associate Consultant-Company Secretary Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per NABARD Consultancy Services Private Limited official notification candidate should have completed Graduation with Associate membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for NABCONS jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 35 Years, As on 31st December 2019
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Personal Interview
How to Apply for NABCONS Recruitment 2020 – Associate Consultant-Company Secretary Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for NABCONS Govt jobs can apply through online at NABCONS official website www.nabcons.com starts from 23rd January 2020 to 01st February 2020.
Steps to Apply for NABCONS Associate Consultant-Company Secretary Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through NABCONS official Website wwww.nabcons.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate shoul have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. NABARD Consultancy Services Private Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NABCONS online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
NABCONS Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||23rd January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01st February 2020|