NFDC Recruitment 2020: National Film Development Corporation of India (NFDC) has released a notification at www.nfdcindia.com for recruitment to the Post of Director (Finance) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 27th August 2020
NFDC Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||National Film Development Corporation of India (NFDC)|
|Name of the Post||Director (Finance)|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 1,20,000-2,80,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|NFDC Official Website||www.nfdcindia.com|
NFDC Director (Finance) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per National Film Development Corporation of India official notification candidate should have completed CA from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for NFDC jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 40 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of interview
How to Apply for NFDC Recruitment 2020 – Director (Finance) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for NFDC Govt jobs can apply through online at NFDC official website www.nfdcindia.com starts from 20th July 2020 to 27th August 2020.
Steps to Apply for NFDC Director (Finance) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through NFDC official Website wwww.nfdcindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Film Development Corporation of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NFDC online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
NFDC Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||20th July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27th August 2020|