NHAI recruitment 2020: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Inviting applications from interested and eligible/experienced candidates on Short Term Contract Basis for the post of 4 No of Site Engineers to be posted at PIU, Kancheepuram. The detailed information regarding qualification, Scope of work, consolidated emoluments, Application format, last date of submission, etc may please be referred below.
NHAI Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Name of the Post||Site Engineer|
|Total No of Posts||4|
|Job Location||Kancheepuram – Tamilnadu|
|NHAI Official Website||www.nhai.gov.in|
NHAI Site Engineer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per National Highways Authority of India official notification candidate should have completed a Degree in Civil Engineering from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for NHAI jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 40 Years, As on 17th August 2020
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2020 – Site Engineer Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the National Highways Authority of India, 7/16, Govindarajan Street, Tambaram West, PIN – 600045, Chengalpattu District on or before 17th August 2020.
Steps to Apply for NHAI Site Engineer Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the NHAI recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photographs, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- National Highways Authority of India, 7/16, Govindarajan Street, Tambaram West, PIN – 600045, Chengalpattu District (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 17th August 2020.
NHAI Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||29th July 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||17th August 2020|