NHAI Recruitment 2020: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has released a notification at www.nhai.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Joint Advisor (Plantation) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 26th February 2020
NHAI Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Name of the Post||Joint Advisor (Plantation)|
|Total No of Posts||10|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 75,000/-|
|Job Location||All India|
|NHAI Official Website||www.nhai.gov.in|
NHAI Joint Advisor (Plantation) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per National Highways Authority of India official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for NHAI jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 65 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2020 – Joint Advisor (Plantation) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for NHAI Govt jobs can apply through online at NHAI official website www.nhai.gov.in starts from 12th February 2020 to 26th February 2020.
Steps to Apply for NHAI Joint Advisor (Plantation) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through NHAI official Website wwww.nhai.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Highways Authority of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NHAI online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
NHAI Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||12th February 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26th February 2020|