NHB Recruitment 2020: National Housing Bank (NHB) has released a notification at www.nhb.org.in for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Managers (Scale I) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 18th September 2020.
NHB Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||National Housing Bank (NHB)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Managers (Scale I)|
|Total No of Posts||16|
|Job Location||All India|
|NHB Official Website||www.nhb.org.in|
NHB Assistant Managers (Scale I) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per National Housing Bank official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, CA, CMA from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for NHB jobs 2020 candidate age should not be less than 21 Years & more than 30 Years, As on 01st August 2020
SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
PWBD (Gen) Candidates: 10 Years
PWBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Rs.175/-
All Other Candidates : Rs.850/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Online Exam and Interview
How to Apply for NHB Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Managers (Scale I) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for NHB Govt jobs can apply through online at NHB official website www.nhb.org.in starts from 29th August 2020 to 18th September 2020.
Steps to Apply for NHB Assistant Managers (Scale I) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through NHB official Website www.nhb.org.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Housing Bank will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NHB online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
NHB Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||29th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18th September 2020|
|Date of Download of e-Call Letter for Online Examination||10 days prior to the Examination|
|Date of Online Examination||October/November 2020|
|Date of Result of Online Examination||November/December 2020|
|Date of Download of e-Call Letter for Interview & Conduct of Interview||January/February 2021|
|Date of Declaration of Final Result||February/March 2021|