NIEPMD Recruitment 2020: National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) has released a notification at www.niepmd.tn.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Accounts Officer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 30th November 2020
NIEPMD Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Institute Name||National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)|
|Name of the Post||Accounts Officer|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|NIEPMD Official Website||www.niepmd.tn.nic.in|
NIEPMD Accounts Officer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per the National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities official notification candidate should have completed M.Com or Graduation ACA/ AICWA/ MBS (Finance) from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for NIEPMD jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 56 Years.
Application Fee: Pay the Fee Online
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. Nil/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam/ Interview
How to Apply for NIEPMD Recruitment 2020 – Accounts Officer Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Director, NIEPMD, ECR, Muttukadu, Kovalam Post, Chennai – 603 112, Tamil Nadu on or before 30th November 2020.
Steps to Apply for NIEPMD Accounts Officer Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the NIEPMD recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photographs, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- The Director, NIEPMD, ECR, Muttukadu, Kovalam Post, Chennai – 603 112, Tamil Nadu (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
NIEPMD Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||30th October 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||30th November 2020|