NIFT Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released a notification at www.nift.ac.in for recruitment to the posts of Junior Translation Officer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 10th August 2020 05:30 PM
NIFT Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Translation Officer|
|Total No of Posts||16|
|Pay Scale||As Per NIFT Official Notification|
|Job Location||New Delhi – Bengaluru – Chennai – Mumbai|
|NIFT Official Website||www.nift.ac.in|
NIFT Junior Translation Officer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per National Institute of Fashion Technology official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for NIFT jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 30 Years, As on 10th August 2020
SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
OBC Candidates: 3 Years
PWD Candidates: 10 Years
PWBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
SC/ST/PWD & Women Candidates: Nil
General, EWS & OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for NIFT Recruitment 2020 – Junior Translation Officer Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for NIFT Govt jobs can apply through online at NIFT official website www.nift.ac.in starts from 15th June 2020 09:00 AM to 10th August 2020 05:30 PM.
Steps to Apply for NIFT Junior Translation Officer Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through NIFT official Website wwww.nift.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute of Fashion Technology will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NIFT online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
NIFT Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||15th June 2020 09:00 AM|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th August 2020 05:30 PM|