NIFT Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released a notification at www.nift.ac.in for recruitment to the posts of Non-Teaching in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online & Offline on or before 24th July 2020.
NIFT Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Institute Name||National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)|
|Name of the Post||Non-Teaching|
|Total No of Posts||19|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|NIFT Official Website||www.nift.ac.in|
NIFT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit (Years)|
|Junior Assistant||5||10+2, Diploma||18-25|
|Library Assistant||2||Diploma, Graduate||21-30|
|Lab Assistant||6||As per NIFT Recruitment Norms||21-40|
|Electrician||1||10th, ITI Diploma||21-30|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||4||Matriculation, ITI||18-25|
SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
OBC/NCR Candidates: 3 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
SC/ST Candidates: Rs.300/-
UR/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Skill Test, Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for NIFT Recruitment 2020 – Non-Teaching Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at nift.ac.in official website starts from 20th June 2020 to 24th July 2020. After that send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology, Rajiv Gandhi Salai Taramani, Chennai – 600113, Tamil Nadu on or before 24th July 2020.
Steps to Apply for NIFT Non-Teaching Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the NIFT recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- The Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology, Rajiv Gandhi Salai Taramani, Chennai – 600113, Tamil Nadu (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 24th July 2020.
NIFT Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||20th June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24th July 2020|
|Last Date for submission of Hard Copy of Application Form||24th July 2020|