NIOT Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) has released a notification at www.niot.res.in for recruitment to the posts of Scientist, Technician in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online & Offline on or before 07th September 2020.
NIOT Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Institute Name||National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT)|
|Name of the Post||Scientist, Technician|
|Total No of Posts||5|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|NIOT Official Website||www.niot.res.in|
NIOT Scientist, Technician Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Scientist – F (Electrical)||1||Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree||Rs.131100-216600/-||50|
|Scientist – C (Civil)||1||Rs.67700-208700/-||40|
|Scientist – B (Mechanical/Marine)||1||Rs.56100-177500/-|
|Scientist – B (Civil)||1||35|
|Technician Grade – A (Electrician/Instrumentation||1||10th Pass, ITI||Rs.19900-63200/-||30|
SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Trade Test, Skill Test, Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for NIOT Recruitment 2020 – Scientist, Technician Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at niot.res.in official website starts from 08th August 2020 to 07th September 2020. After that send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600100, India on or before 14th September 2020.
Steps to Apply for NIOT Scientist, Technician Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the NIOT recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- The Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600100, India (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 14th September 2020.
NIOT Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||08th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07th September 2020|
|Last Date for Hard Copy of Applications of Non-Remote Localities||14th September 2020|
|Last Date for Hard Copy of Applications of Remote Localities||23rd September 2020|