NIRT Recruitment 2019-20: Walk-in-Interview for 6 DEO, Scientist B vacancies. National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) invited eligible and interested candidates to attend the walk-in-interview to fill up DEO, Scientist B Posts through NIRT official notification October 2019. Job Seekers who are looking for a career in Chennai – TamilNadu Government can make use of this opportunity. Walk-interview for these NIRT DEO, Scientist B jobs will held on 16th October 2019.
NIRT Vacancy Details – DEO, Scientist B Recruitment 2019
Govt Department Name: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)
No of Posts: 6
Job Location: Chennai – TamilNadu
Post Name: DEO, Scientist B
NIRT Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
The following posts are to be filled purely on a temporary basis from reveling eligible candidates under
the project “Protecting and improving public health Globally: Building laboratory.surveillance and
workforce capacity to detect, respond to and prevent drug-resistant TB in India” implemented by this
institute as detailed thereon.
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit|
|Data Entry Operator (Grade A)||1||Intermediate or 12th||Rs.17000/-||28 Years|
|Data Entry Operator (Grade B)||1||Intermediate or 12th||Rs.18000/-||25 Years|
|Scientist B (Non-Medical) Bio-informatics||1||Master’s Degree||Rs.48000/-||35 Years|
|Project Technical Officer (Lab)||2||Graduate in Life Sciences||Rs.32000/-||30 Years|
|Project Technician III (Lab)||1||12th in Science||Rs.18000/-||30 Years|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for NIRT Jobs
Interested candidates fulfilling the required qualification may download the prescribed application form
from the below link and walk-in on the date and time i.e at National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, I Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600 031 to attend the walk-in-written test/interview at the venue mentioned above. The filled-in application along with self-attested copies of all credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community and affixing a color passport size photograph on the application form should be carried with while reporting for walk-in. Original Certificate of all these credentials should also be carried with for verification
INSTRUCTIONS TO TIIE CANDIDATES
- Bring the fi1led in application with one set of photocopy of qualification and experience and other testimonials.
- Candidate should submit all certificates testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written tests and Interviews will not be considered.
- Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and Ex-servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
- No-Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only).
- All Posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirements.
Date of notification Released – 04th October 2019
Walk-In Date – 16th October 2019